Sunday, February 17, 2013

Reaction to What?

So I'm showing some increase in my weight today and I'm trying to figure out what could be the culprit.  That's what I really do like about TP.  It forces you to take a look at what's vering you off course.  I wish there was a 'Plan' for my life.  Then I'd finish building my website like I should.  Sorry, I digressed.  So I'm concluding this morning the reaction (weight gain, about 1/2 lb perhaps) is due to:
     1.  I ate too late.  It was almost 7:30 before I finished dinner.
     2.  I ate lamb.  I'd eaten lamb before however, and showed no reaction.  So....
     3.  I ate about a tablespoon of peanut butter on some gluten free salty crackers.

I actually believe that 1 and 3 are a close tie.

Eating late almost always, prior and post of TP, causes reactivity.  Oh yeah, I'm also in a bit of pain for which I took asprin last night, but I really don't know if that counts on the reaction scale.  So I'm not counting the asprin as reactive.  As far as the peanut butter and crackers are concerned, well that's probably the real culprit or co-conspirator to my eating late.  I pretty much know me and Peanut Butter (that's his name) broke up about 2 months ago.  I mean, we actually kept seeing each other for the last year or so, but I think we both knew its was over.  We just kept dragging it out.  I really don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of his clothes he left in my pantry - I mean closet.  I may have to donate them to some Cookies (I know a bunch of women named Cookie) and see if I can reintroduce him to some of the women (or men, also named Cookie) in the office.  I mean, Peanut is a decent man so I'd hate to see him go to waste, and I'm not so jealous as to not being able to share.  He's a good man.  He's just not right for me.  And really... who wants to date a guy named Peanut anyway?!! Geeez!

No comments: