Saturday, March 2, 2013

Getting UnStuck

First let me say that The Plan continues to work!!!  Yesterday I ate a little chocolate and drank almost a whole glass of wine.  I weighed in this morning and I'm not only showing 'no reaction' but 2 of the 3 scales are showing a decrease in my weight. 

Anyway, so I thought I was stuck for a minute there as all three scales seem to have been stuck at 129 130 & 132 for a few days there.  I wasn't exactly sure what may have been going on, but I was getting a little concerned as I got sort of used to seeing between a 1/2 pound and a pound dropping each day to every other day.  So I had pretty high expectations, maybe even demands at that point, thinking I had command over the scales.  "I command thee to drop a pound!  Do it now!"  Well, that doesn't really work, so I had to start taking a closer look. 

Well one thing I did when I noticed that the scales weren't moving was eliminate that little bit of coffee I was periodically drinking in the morning.  I'd read somewhere that caffeine can also interfer with thyroid hormone uptake.  Well, so far that seems to be true as I haven't had coffee now in a few days and the scale started moving down again.

I'm just still so 'pumped' at the fact that this is still working.  I wish I wasn't so shocked, pissed and humiliated at my weight before The Plan, otherwise I'd have a before photo to include here.  So for now I'm just posting pics of my current weight per 3 scales.

                                       127                                        127                                            131.4                          

So what's my goal?  Well, I suppose since I'm 5'4" my goal weight should be somewhere under 120, yes?  What say you? 

But I'll tell you one thing for sure, when any one of these scales says 125 I'm going to celebrate, for one day only, with a grill cheese sandwich on white bread and a delicious cupcake from The Coffee Shop!   I'm savoring the moment.  It could even happen tomorrow, maybe, since I had a pretty good work out this morning and I'll plan to reduce my portion sizes today.  So we will see!  But I do believe that as long as I stay the current course my weight should be around  123    124   127.4  by next weekend.  OMG!  Did I just type123?  Now I'm all excited.  Geeez!

No comments: