Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back On Track

Well I do believe it may have been the goat cheese that caused me to pick up that extra pound on Friday.  So I hunkered down and now, as of this morning, I'm down about 1 1/2 lbs or from 132.0 to 130.8. Not bad. 
Saturday morning I ate the flax granola, lunch was a smaller salad and smaller bowl of soup.  Dinner was mixed greens with roasted chicken wings (2 wings precisely - I couldn't eat much more than that) with sauteed carrots, ginger and kale in a little coconut milk.  My indulgence however was about 2 cups of popcorn and a few unsalted chips.  I found that if I eat chips slooooowly then my digestion isn't upset.  Still yet, I can only eat a few.

So, again, I'm back on track but actually was hoping to have the heaviest scale displaying something under 130 this weekend.  I'll just keep working at it.

No comments: