Friday, March 8, 2013

Ut Oh!

Well it looks like I picked up a pound yesterday.  I weighed in this morning and "Arrrrgh!"  a whole pound!  Craaaaap!  I was really looking forward to my heaviest scale saying 130.  I was at 131.2, 127 & 127 just yesterday.  But 2 of the 3 scales seem to be showing a consistent one lb gain.  So I'm 'on it' today.  No fartin around with testing anything.  Just the basics.   Anti-inflammartory soup and a simple salad for lunch and dinner will be close to the same but with a protein.

Honestly I don't know what happened yesterday.  I messed around with a few things that could have been the 1 lb culprit.  I normally don't show reaction to wine, but last night I did drink a little bit of wine sort of late at night and really close to my bedtime.  When I drank it, I almost automatically felt an odd, uncomfortable, almost acid-refluxy feeling.  Oh yeah, I didn't tell you about my acid-reflux that pretty much became a thing of the past since The Plan.  I SWEAR I had horrible, horrible digestive issue.  I mean, before The Plan I eat lunch or dinner and then I'd have to sit really still for a long time until the stress, anxieity, "OMG am I having a HA?!!" went away.  But now, on The Plan, it's like that never happened. 

Anyway, back to the pound.  So it could have been drinking that little bit of wine too late at night, maybe I enduldged in more chocolate than I should have and (hehehehe) I had some chips too.  Ok, ok!!! Geeez! Shut up!  I get it!  I was a little piggy yesterday.  Oh yes, one other thing I'm remembering now;  I added goat cheese to my salad yesterday instead of manchego.   Hummm.....  now that actually makes more sense.  Hummm.... ok, no goat chesse for the next few days and I'll stick with the wine and chocolate, but not past 7:00pm.  And then I'll report back.

Thanks for reading.  Please make comments and have a Planned day!!!

No comments: